Online Class: How to START 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organizations
After completing the “Online: How to START 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organizations” class, you will be able to:
- Complete the 20 steps to starting a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- Complete the NEW “Form 1023: Application for Recognition of Exemption”
- Create or secure the seven application attachments to e-file on pay.gov
Online Grant Writing MasterClass
The June 2020: Online Grant Writing MasterClass teaches you how to complete the following tasks for only $90 per person:
- write the ten components of a standard grant proposal
- find grant money using the RFP research process
- start a lucrative home-based Grant Writing business
June 2020: Online (Self-Paced) Nonprofit Classes
Susan Woods Nonprofit Solutions offers online self-paced nonprofit classes to allow people to learn around their schedules, at their own pace, and in the privacy and comfort of their homes (or anywhere Internet access is available).
Susan Woods records online self-paced nonprofit classes with enthusiasm and shares current and accurate information regarding the nonprofit sector. She includes real-life examples and scenarios while teaching so that learners can visualize the experiences.
Start learning today!
You can enroll in the online self-paced nonprofit classes to take your nonprofit knowledge to the next level. The online (self-paced) classes open on the first day of each month and close on the last day of the month.
Questions? Call Susan Woods – 704.968.2769