Online: Funding Nonprofit Fundamentals Class
Online Class #2 of 4: Nonprofit Fundamentals Classes
All 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations need funding resources (money) to provide community services. The “Online Funding Nonprofit Fundamentals Class” is the second class in the Nonprofit Fundamentals Classes series.
It teaches you how to secure funding resources using grant writing, fundraising strategies, investment and donation options, unrelated business income, and fees.
Online Class Learning Objectives
After completing the “Online Funding Nonprofit Fundamentals Class,” you will be able to:
- define the steps to writing standard nonprofit grant proposals
- locate grant money using the RFP research process
- develop traditional and social media fundraising strategies
- define crowdfunding and discuss the “fine print” and fees
- create and cultivate relationships with philanthropists
- demonstrate respect toward ALL potential investors
- develop and manage a Revenue Generation Team
Enroll today and start getting the money you need to succeed!
Nonprofit organizations must generate revenues consistently. It is imperative to develop a reliable revenue generation strategy to make sure the money is available to provide community services.
Your educational investment is only $75. You will receive a video-guided eBook that you can download to write notes as you read the content and complete the activities in the comfort, safety, and privacy of your home, around your schedule, and at your pace.
So, if you are ready to learn how to secure unlimited funds for your 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, select the “enroll now” link below to process your payment. After we receive your payment, we will send you the online class access link and secret password.