Starting Nonprofits Fundamentals
The “Starting Nonprofits Fundamentals” class is the first of four classes offered in the Fundamental Nonprofit Classes Series.
It is a fun and interactive class that guides nonprofit professionals through the 20 steps to starting a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in their communities. The class provides the perfect opportunity for like-minded and community-focused leaders to enjoy fellowship and learning.
When you leave the “Starting Nonprofits Fundamentals” class, you will be able to:
- Complete the 20 steps to starting a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- Complete the “IRS Form 1023: Application for Recognition of Exemption”
- Create or secure the application attachments listed below
- EIN Letter
- Your Activities
- Financial Data Report
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Fundraising Activities Description
- File Articles of Incorporation
- What: Starting Nonprofits Fundamentals Class
- When: Saturday, August 21, 2021
- Where: Drury Inn & Suites | 8925 Red Oak Boulevard | Charlotte, NC
- Time: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Fee: $60 per person
- continental breakfast
- networking opportunities
- learning materials
Please do NOT bring children to the “Starting Nonprofits Fundamentals” class because it is designed for the adults who registered for the class to learn the 20 steps to starting a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization successfully. Thanks for your understanding!