You are embarking on an educational journey that will lead you to becoming an excellent Grant Writer in the nonprofit sector.
The Online Grant Writing MasterClass will teach you to write grant proposals that will earn corporate, foundation, and government grant funding successfully. Follow the directions below to complete the assignments.
- Print the Online Grant Writing MasterClass eBook.
- Create an Assignment Folder on your desktop to save your assignments.
- Select the links, listen very carefully to the information shared, write notes, and complete the activities according to the instructions.
- Click the Back arrow in the top-left corner of the screen when you are finished watching the videos to return to this page.
- Take your time and enjoy the Online Grant Writing MasterClass.
|4||Overview Grant Proposal Components (1-5)|
|Grant Proposal Components|
|Requests for Proposals (RFPS)|
|18||RFP Common Guidelines|
|19||RFP Tracking Progress|
|Practice Activities (RFPS)|
|20||RFP Practice Activity – Locating Grant Money|
|21||RFP research – Corporate|
|22||RFP research – Foundation|
|23||RFP research – Government|
|How to start a lucrative home-based Grant Writing Business|
|24||The Small Business Administration|
|26||Frequently asked questions|
|Grant Proposal – Graded Assignment|