Online: How to FUND 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organizations
Online Class #2 of 4: Fundamental Nonprofit Classes Series
All 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations need funding resources (money) to provide community services.
The “Online How to FUND 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organizations” class is the second of four classes in the Fundamental Nonprofit Classes Series.
It teaches you how to secure funding resources using grant writing, fundraising strategies, investment and donation options, unrelated business income, and fees.
Online Class Learning Objectives
After completing the “Online How to FUND 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organizations” class, you will be able to:
- define the steps to writing standard nonprofit grant proposals
- locate grant money using the RFP research process
- develop traditional and social media fundraising strategies
- define crowdfunding and discuss the “fine print” and fees
- create and cultivate relationships with philanthropists
- demonstrate respect toward ALL potential investors
- develop and manage a Revenue Generation Team
Enroll today and start getting the money you need to succeed!
Nonprofit organizations must generate revenues consistently. It is imperative to develop a reliable revenue generation strategy to make sure the money is available to provide community services.
Your educational investment is only $50 which allows you to complete the class over a 30-day period and includes the ability to download and print the learning materials.
So, if you are ready to learn how to secure unlimited funds for your 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, select the “enroll now” button below to learn until this online class closes at the end of the month.